It’s never too early or too late to renew your vows, especially on an island as romantic as Aruba. After a two-year hiatus, the Caribbean’s largest vow renewal returns for its fourth year of toes-in-the-sand romance. The renewal will take place on August 11, 2022, on Eagle Beach, this year’s Tripadvisor’s Traveler’s Choice Awards Top Ten Best Beach in the World.
At sunset, on the breathtaking shores of Eagle Beach, couples will recommit their love with a celebratory champagne toast surrounded by picture-perfect décor and local music inspired by Aruba’s destination weddings. For the first time ever, the Vow Renewal Ceremony will be globally accessible for those unable to attend in person through a Facebook and Instagram live-stream, allowing couples to share this experience with loved ones back home. Couples can register to attend the vow renewal by visiting aruba.com/us/renew-your-vows-in aruba.
“Aruba is excited to once again invite couples to take part in this romantic tradition on the island,” said Ronella Croes, CEO of the Aruba Tourism Authority. “We are honored that couples from around the world chose our One happy island as their destination of choice to celebrate their love and we are pleased to recognize those travelers through this ceremony. Aruba provides a stunning backdrop to any romantic celebration and is home to a plethora of experiences that complement the occasion, we look forward to showcasing this to the group participating in the renewal this year.”
- Boardwalk Boutique Hotel, Romance Package offers guests a stay including a romantic breakfast with mimosas on their patio by Eduardo’s and choice of a romantic oceanfront dinner at Barefoot Restaurant or a Sunset Cruise for two, as well as complimentary late check-out at 1:00 pm.
- Courtyard by Marriott, Honeymoon Package offers guests a special five-night stay including a spacious king-bedroom, daily breakfast for two, turndown service, and a welcome bottle of sparkling wine. Starting at $895, this romantic package also includes a candlelit dinner for two at Allegra Bistro Restaurant.
- Divi Resorts, Romance Packages includes experiences at Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort, Divi Dutch Village (includes an all-inclusive option), and Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort (includes an all-inclusive option).
- Hilton Aruba Caribbean, Romance Packages features beachfront resort amenities and special activities curated just for you. This blissful romantic getaway features a sunset concierge dinner on the beach and an experience at the oceanfront Eforea Spa, in addition to a personalized 30-minute photo session just for two.
- Hyatt Regency Aruba’s, Elite Romance Experience invites guests to kick off their romantic stay with a welcome glass of champagne, before enjoying Regency Club Access for two (2) adults per day, a pool Cabana or Beach Tent, or 1st or 2nd row Beach Palapa per day and two Ocean Rafts per day. Additionally, the package includes a three-course dinner for two, $100 casino credit, and pre-arrival consultation with the Romance Concierge.
- Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino Aruba, You, Me, Aruba invites guests to enjoy accommodations in the Tradewinds Club, dinner for two at the beachfront Atardi restaurant, complimentary treats upon arrival, late check-out, and enhanced daily amenities.
- Radisson Blu Aruba, Forever Honeymooning is offering a special where if you book three or more nights at the Radisson Blu Aruba guests will receive a special dinner at the Sunset Bistro, morning mimosas, reserved pool loungers and umbrellas, and decadent treats in your room.
For more information, visit https://www.aruba.com/us/renew-your-vows-in-aruba