Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Florida’s best all-inclusive family resort located between Miami and Orlando in Port St. Lucie, has launched their Workation by Club Med package catering to remote workers and their school-aged children seeking dedicated work spaces and amenities necessary for business and remote learning.
Once the work and school day is over, a fun-filled, all-inclusive vacation begins with unlimited land and water activities including kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing, pickle ball and the flying trapeze in addition to extensive culinary options. Plus, Club Med’s Free Cancellation Policy* offers guests a full refund should they need to cancel their stay (up to 15 days prior to the anticipated travel date) for stays on or prior to July 2, 2021.
Workation by Club Med Package Details Include:
- Remote Work for Adults: Exclusive access to a dedicated meeting room, premium wi-fi, printer access, and coffee breaks with snacks. Available to adults 18 years or older.
- Remote Learning for Kids: Kids 4-17 use a dedicated classroom with premium wi-fi, printer access and noise-cancelling headsets available for daily use. G.O.s will serve as monitors to assure attendance and focus. Snacks will be provided throughout the day.
- I.T. experts will be available on-hand for any virtual needs.
- Remote Fun for Families: Once the work and school-days end, vacation begins. Families will enjoy access to the resorts all-inclusive amenities:
- Unlimited water & land sports — Hop on the trapeze, play a round of mini golf, take a sailing lesson or take a dip in the pool.
- All-day gourmet dining & full open bar
- Outdoor evening entertainment including live performances
- Kids 4 and under stay free
- Access to the Club Med ‘s Tennis, Golf & Soccer Academies – offering personalized trainings & services
For more information visit, Workation by Club Med.