Cuvée, the world’s best collection of ultra-luxury private villas announces the debut of The Mother Lode, an unrivalled ultra-luxury vacation residence with the largest private rooftop in downtown Aspen. Located at 314 East Hyman Avenue, the unique, four-level legacy property is steps from Aspen’s ski mountain in the center of its famed shops and restaurants.
Situated on a footprint that once housed the iconic local restaurant of the same name, The Mother Lode is a multi-level escape, elevated by the Cuvée’s signature authentic experience curation and The Mother Lode-exclusive offerings, including:
- An arrival reception featuring Krug Grande Cuvée Champagne and chef-prepared hors d’oeuvres
- An après-ski champagne soirée on The Rooftop for you and your guests
- A stocked bar with a selection of premium wines and spirits
- Private ski lockers and parking at The Little Nell
- Your own dedicated Cuvée Aspen concierge and experience curator to secure Aspen’s best tables and niche winter and summer mountain experiences
Adjacent to the historic Wheeler Opera House, this storied property is rented exclusively as one private experience, a multilevel community of conveniences with room to roam and space to play. All floors are joined by private elevator and incorporate flexible living spaces and bedrooms, featuring natural stone and burnished wood elements that echo the natural beauty of the surrounding landscape, with fireplaces, contemporary chef kitchens and state-of-the-art technology.
The heart of the residence, The Penthouse level features an art collection with works from Dale Chihuly, Marc Chagall, Picasso, and more, as well as luxury amenities for entertaining both indoors and out, including:
- Expansive living area, incorporating the living room, dining room, and kitchen with unobstructed views of Aspen Mountain, a dining table that seats 10, breakfast counter, gas fireplace, and balcony
- State-of-the-art kitchen, furnished with contemporary chef-equipped Wolf appliances
- Spectacular Master Suite which includes a sitting area, fireplace, palatial walk-in closet, dressing area, his and hers bathrooms, steam showers, Jacuzzi bath with fireplace, and a balcony with wonderful views of Aspen Mountain
- Spacious Guest Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and views of Red Mountain
- Elegant private office that converts easily to a third bedroom with en-suite bathroom
The Mother Lode is crowned by a 1700-square foot rooftop, the largest private rooftop terrace in all of Aspen, providing unobstructed views across the evergreen of Wagner Park, direct to the rise of Aspen Mountain.
- 1700-square foot roof deck offering stunning, panoramic views of Aspen, and includes a full outdoor kitchen with gas grill, snowmelt systems, an elevated hot tub that comfortably accommodates up to eight adults, and two gas fire pits
The Suites level at The Mother Lode offers flexible living, dining and sleeping accommodations, including a living room, 2 (with an option for 3) bedroom suites, 3 bathrooms and 2 private balconies, all with breathtaking views of Aspen Mountain.
- A spacious second Master Suite with king bed, fireplace, luxurious bathroom, and private terrace with breathtaking views of Aspen Mountain
- A Guest Suite with king bed, fireplace and en-suite bathroom
- A convertible room that can be customized for an additional bedroom or a kitchen, den and dining area with a fireplace, and a fully furnished, private terrace
What truly distinguishes this property is the Club Level, a play and work space that can be curated to your ideal experience, from arcade games and golf simulator to fitness studio, theater room, spa treatment room and office space, it’s all at your fingertips.
- Full-size pool table can be converted to a conference table, or ping pong table
- Two comfortable lounge areas for conversation and gathering.
- Sleek, marble bar with barstool seating
- Home theatre with leather reclining seats, and drop-down movie screen with digital projector
- Arcade games, featuring Golden Tee, pin ball, dual racing games
- Professional, state-of-the-art golf simulator
- Casino-style poker/card table
- Two bathrooms – his and hers bathrooms with steam shower
- Spa area includes fitness equipment and massage table
For more information: https://www.cuvee.com/villas/colorado-aspen-the-mother-lode/