Nestled in the heart of the captivating Tuscan landscape, Castelfalfi beckons families with a promise of unforgettable moments and cherished experiences. As the world continues to seek safe, enriching getaways, Castelfalfi stands out as a haven that seamlessly blends luxury, sustainability, and the warm embrace of family-friendly hospitality.
Why Castelfalfi is Perfect for Families:
- Kids Club: Located in the heart of the Castelfalfi village in what used to be the local school, is a haven of fun and creativity for little ones. Supervised by experienced staff, children can engage in age-appropriate activities while parents enjoy some well-deserved downtime. The club features a Montessori method base with wide interior spaces that welcome children in the area from 3 to 6 years old, with customizable multi-game tables and modular games for fun psychomotor activities. The area dedicated to the 6-12 years old offers multimedia games, a brick house and a kitchen for the preparation of traditional Tuscan recipes during the cooking classes. Free for children 3-12 years old.
- Farm Experience: Outside, a playground inspired by the four elements of nature houses a vegetable garden and an exclusive mini farm, where kids can take care of their furry friends, like rabbits and chickens.
- Culinary Delights: An experience for kids named “Guess them all!” is a special blind tasting arranged just for the little ones to explore their sense of taste through a fun game with 5 different aromas. A playful introduction to seasonal aromatic herbs and their distinctive nature, kids will enjoy the experience guessing the contents of each cup. The resort’s restaurants also offer family-friendly menus featuring authentic Tuscan cuisine, ensuring a taste of Italy for even the pickiest eaters.
- Sprawling Countryside: Castelfalfi is nestled in the serene Tuscan countryside, providing a safe and serene environment for families to relax, explore, meditate and take in all the splendid scenery on display.
- Luxurious Accommodations: From family-sized suites to spacious villas, Castelfalfi offers comfortable and elegant lodging options to suit your family’s needs including newly refurbished Signature Suites.
- Endless Adventure Park: Castelfalfi boasts a wide array of activities for all ages, including golf, horseback riding, mountain biking, and nature walks, ensuring that every family member finds their ideal adventure. The adventure park has three different routes from easiest to more difficult ones with suspended tree top village with Tibetan bridges, zip lines, jumping mats, and other experiences such as survival experience, archery, falconry, fishing and release.
- Cultural Exploration: Castelfalfi’s location is perfect for exploring nearby historic towns and cultural sites, providing educational and enriching experiences for the entire family. Walled towns San Gimignano and Volterra are only 20 minutes away.
- Sustainability: Castelfalfi is committed to eco-friendly practices, teaching kids about the importance of preserving the environment for future generations.