Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora, named “Best Luxury Beach Hotel Worldwide” by Luxury Travel Advisor, introduces a complete island buyout, providing guests with unparalleled exclusivity and privacy.
Inclusive of all 115 accommodations (108 one- and two-bedroom overwater bungalow suites – 27 with private plunge pools; and seven two-and three-bedroom beachfront villa estates), this seven-night island buyout can accommodate up to 246 guests.
Guests of the buyout will also have exclusive and unfettered access to the Resort’s facilities, services, and amenities, including:
- All meals at four open-air restaurants, as imagined by Executive Chef Sebastien Fontes
- Wines selected by Head Sommelier Aude Vaillard and cocktails created by Head Mixologist Romain D’Antuono
- Transformative wellness treatments at the cathedral-like Te Mahana Spa (one per guest) and guided fitness classes, including yoga
- Recreational pursuits such as Lagoon Sanctuary exploration with WiseOceans marine biologists; scuba diving with DIVEASY instructors; tennis with Lucas Segati, the Resort’s Peter Burwash International pro; watersports including stand-up paddleboarding, Waverunner excursions, chartered excursions on the Resort’s maritime fleet, and more
- Cultural classes guided by Cultural Ambassador Samuel Fiu and other local experts
Priced at EURO 2.5 million, the complete island buyout is subject to availability.
Optional customizable inclusions, such as private and chartered international and domestic air, helicopter excursions, and headline entertainment are also available at additional cost.
“There is nothing more exclusive than a complete island buyout and no destination as special as French Polynesia, rich in culture and tradition” says Romain Chanet, General Manager of Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora. “For guests looking to treat their special group to the ultimate and most private experience in paradise, all executed with renowned Four Seasons service and warmth – this is absolutely it.”