GoBoat, an innovator in personal adventure watercraft, proudly announces the launch of its latest product, the GoBoat Fish. This newest personal inflatable disk boat will revolutionize the way fishing and adventure enthusiasts experience their aquatic adventures.
GoBoat is thrilled to introduce the Fish, a state-of-the-art personal watercraft designed to deliver unparalleled performance, versatility, and excitement on the water. Whether you’re looking to access new territory for fishing and hunting, or simply seeking a new level of aquatic recreation, the Fish will help you get there.
Of GoBoat’s four available models, the Fish is specially optimized for the outdoorsman. It includes multiple mounts for fishing accessories such as fishing rods, fish finders, and more to allow fishermen access in shallow water to more fruitful fishing holes. Duck hunters can collect their harvest without the use of dogs, and big game hunters can access new territory to stage hunts and haul out their harvest on the water!
No more waiting in lines at the boat launch. GoBoat can be inflated from a trunk or truck bed and launched from any beach, cove, or park. The GoBoat Fish is a more affordable option, leaving room in the budget for additional recreation equipment to take your sport to new heights.
The perfect companion for adventures on the water, the Fish features:
- A rich camo pattern as well as multiple pad mounts to accommodate your accessories
- Our highly reviewed 5-speed motor maintains a 5 mph cruising speed with the ability to go forward and reverse
- Quick maneuverability and shallow depth, allowing you to reach new locations and find fresh game
- GoBoat’s Armorlite material, virtually impenetrable, when de-inflated can fit into a compact bag, small enough to fit in the trunk or a closet
- What the GoBoat comes with; travel bag with wheels, a pump, one battery, a charger, a motor, a repair kit, a prop guard, and a hole cover
“We are excited to bring the Fish to the market. It represents a culmination of our commitment to quality, innovation, and delivering an unbeatable experience to our community of outdoor and fishing enthusiasts,” said Kiera Johnson, [CEO] at GoBoat.