Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy recently relaunched its Curated Collections – hand-picked selections of incredible homes and destinations from around the world – to inspire travelers as they begin planning their 2024 journeys. For the nearly four out of 10 prospective travelers for leisure in the next 12 months who are still deciding where they want to travel 1 in 2024, according to a recent YouGov study (conducted on behalf of Marriott), Curated Collections will spark and satisfy wanderlust for travelers with their new collections.
From Ski-In, Ski-Out Chalets to Top Vineyard and wine Destinations, Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy tailored each Curated Collection to perfectly inspire meeting the desires of today’s American traveler. Of those planning to travel for leisure in the next 12 months, when booking a vacation accommodation, 53% prioritize views of the outdoors and nature, 37% desire access to a pool and 25% seek on-site entertainment amenities like game rooms or theaters. Curated Collections features these accommodations and even more exceptional categories including:
- Fabulously Famous Homes – Steeped in history and glamour, these vacation rentals were once inhabited by iconic celebrities, artists, politicians, or featured on hit TV shows. Properties include the seaside vacation home of Estée Lauder and an invisible house in Joshua Tree featured on Netflix.
- Award-Winning Homes – Design and architectural masterpieces that are award-winning including a beach pad off Byron Bay with sliding glass doors and a plunge pool or a blue steel California home with floor to ceiling windows that sits hillside with long range views.
- Eco-Luxe Homes – Dive into a world of sustainable luxury with handpicked, eco-friendly home rentals. Properties include secluded villas nestled in the Costa Rican forest or Cape Town’s solar-powered homes. Travelers can set out to leave a lighter footprint while indulging in eco-conscious vacation rentals.
- Eclectic Escapes – Once-in-a-lifetime stays in quirky, unique, and distinctive rentals. Discover a funky Jungle Dome above the California Yucca Valley, an Old Log Mill built in 1797 in Tennessee, and the famed Pole House in Australia.
- Homes with Zen – Discover peaceful and tranquil stays for travelers yearning for a relaxing stay. Properties include a meditation dome nestled in Joshua Tree or a serene beach villa in Punta de Mita, Mexico.
“We want to inspire our Marriott Bonvoy members with amazing, wow-worthy homes in our top destinations, and our Curated Collections will have you yearning for your 2024 vacations. With more than 130,000 homes around the world, there’s a trusted home for every adventure or serene getaway,” said Jennifer Hsieh, Vice President, Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy. “Our survey also shows 74% of prospective U.S. travelers have pain points when searching for vacation accommodations. It’s our goal to make planning fun and easy, and for our guests to find the perfect place for making memories.”