Washington is a great summer destination! The weather is beautiful and there are so many things to see and do. From hiking and camping in the Cascade Mountains to visiting the iconic Space Needle in Seattle, there is something for everyone in Washington.
Here are some of the must see sites in Washington this summer:
1. Olympic National Park – This park is a must see for any nature lover. There are rain forests, beaches, mountains and more to explore.
2. Mount Rainier National Park – Another great national park in Washington state. This one is home to the tallest mountain in the state and is full of beautiful hiking trails.
3. Seattle – The city of Seattle is a great place to visit any time of year, but in the summer there are even more things to do. Take a ride on the Ferris wheel at Pier 57, go shopping at Pike Place Market, or visit one of the many museums.
4. Spokane – Spokane is a beautiful city located in eastern Washington. In the summer, you can enjoy the many parks and gardens, go hiking or biking on the Centennial Trail, or take a scenic drive on the North Cascades Highway.
5. Leavenworth – This charming Bavarian village is the perfect place to go for a summer getaway. You can visit the many shops and restaurants, go hiking or skiing in the nearby mountains, or take a leisurely stroll through the village.
6. Wineries – Many wonderful wineries can be found in Washington.. You can visit them for a tour and tasting, or just enjoy a glass of wine in their beautiful surroundings.
7. San Juan Islands – These islands are a beautiful place to relax and enjoy the summer weather. You can take a ferry ride to one of the many islands, go kayaking or whale watching, or just enjoy the views.
8. Walla Walla – Many different wineries can be found in this city, which is located in southeastern Washington. You can visit them for a tour and tasting, or just enjoy the beautiful scenery.
9. North Cascades National Park – This national park is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in Washington state. You can go hiking, camping, or just enjoy the views.
10. Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument – Mount St. Helens is a national monument in southwestern Washington and the site of the volcano that erupted in 1980. You can take a hike to the crater, or just enjoy the views from the visitor center.
To make sure your vacation will be a success, here are a few hints on how to prepare it:
– Choose the right time to visit Washington: If you want to enjoy all that the state has to offer, the best time to visit is during the summer. This is when the weather is the nicest and there are the most things to do.
– Decide what kind of vacation you want: If you are looking for a relaxing vacation, the San Juan Islands may be perfect for you. But if you are looking for an action packed vacation, Olympic National Park may be a better choice.
– Make a list of the places you want to visit: Once you know when you are going and what kind of vacation you want, make a list of the places you want to visit. This will help you plan your trip and make sure you don’t miss anything.
– Do some research: Once you have your list of places, do some research on each one. This will help you decide what to do when you are there and how to get the most out of your trip.
– Plan your trip: Now that you have all the information you need, it’s time to start planning your trip. This includes booking your hotel, a Washington Limo Service, to help you get around easily and effortlessly, and plane tickets.
– Pack your bags: The last step is to pack your bags and get ready for your trip. Make sure you have everything you need, including your list of places to visit, and you are all set for a great vacation in Washington state.
This is just a small sampling of the many great places to visit in Washington state this summer and how to prepare the best summer vacation here. So get out there and explore!