The luxurious 39-room beachfront boutique hotel beat out seven finalists in the category to win Hotel of the Year.
“It’s well-deserved recognition for all those who joined to build the hotel and an even greater honor for our staff who work every day to make the property so special to its guests”, said Naia’s Managing Director Stewart Krohn. “I think we have demonstrated that an upscale hotel can simultaneously cater to foreign and local visitors to create a uniquely unforgettable experience”.
Located in the low-key fishing village of Placencia, Naia Resort and Spa sits on 200 acres of pristine beachfront resort. The secluded resort infuses Belizean culture into the resort’s décor, cuisine, excursions and spa treatments.
Brides magazine has called Naia the most romantic honeymoon destination in the Caribbean and Afar magazine says that the resort is the ultimate place to recharge.
No matter your reason for escaping to Naia, the resort has curated several travel packages to make planning your vacation seamless.
- Burnout Bounce Back-For anyone overwhelmed by daily life spend four nights getting your mojo back in a beachfront studio beach house, enjoying several spa services, excursions and water sports.
- Total Relaxation Honeymoon-Brides Magazine named Naia the most romantic destination in the Caribbean, and with this six-night package honeymoon couples can celebrate their bliss with highlights like a private beach dinner and special spa day.
- Ring in Romance and Relaxation-The perfect couples getaway. Spend four nights in a beachfront villa, relax during a special spa day and enjoy quality together time on the beach.
- Forever Friends Girls Getaway–Grab your besties and enjoy quality time in a beachfront home with a private plunge pool, spa treatments, daily local drinks, excursions and beach time.
- Ultimate All–Inclusive–Simply book this 4-night experience, show up and relax. Everything is planned for you with room to customize.
- Waves and Wonder-This 7-night experience combines a relaxing beach vacation with a jungle experience at our partner resort, Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge. Expect cave tubing, zip lining and cultural tours paired with barefoot relaxation and water activities.
- Caribbean Beach & Inland Adventures–Combine a stay at the Chaa Creek Eco-luxe resort to explore Mayan ruins and the rainforest with a beachfront getaway at Naia focused on water sports, spa services and relaxation.