The season of love is here – and there is no better time to book an unforgettable romantic journey for you and your loved one aboard Rocky Mountaineer, the leading luxury train travel experience in North America.
On a Rocky Mountaineer journey, majestic landscapes and luxury converge to create the perfect setting for love to flourish and create cherished memories that will last a lifetime. Guests will traverse through some of the most picturesque landscapes in the world, from lush forests to snow-capped peaks all visible through expansive, panoramic windows. The onboard team ensures every detail is taken care of, and locally-inspired delectable gourmet meals prepared by onboard chefs allow guests to sit back and savor every moment.
Routes offered by Rocky Mountaineer
- First Passage to the West
- The Route: Vancouver, Kamloops, Banff
- The Sights: You’ll travel through the legendary Spiral Tunnels, traverse the Continental Divide, and be inspired as you wind through mountain passes and dramatic canyons. This is the only passenger rail service on this historic rail route, celebrated for connecting Canada from East to West.
- Journey Through the Clouds
- The Route: Vancouver, Kamloops, Jasper
- The Sights: Travel through scenic valleys, along the mighty Fraser River, through Hell’s Gate, and past the magnificent Pyramid Falls. This Rocky Mountaineer rail route, only accessible by train, also features the majestic Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies.
- Rainforest to Gold Rush
- The Route: Vancouver, Whistler, Quesnel, Jasper
- The Sights: Witness true wilderness. Explore the mountain mecca of Whistler. See hidden lakes and canyons few others get to see. Revel in the history of the gold rush. Marvel at Mount Robson, the Canadian Rockies’ highest peak.
- Rockies to the Red Rocks
- The Route: Denver, Glenwood Springs, Moab
- The Sights: Journeying alongside the Colorado River and through a series of canyons with steep, rugged rock walls, guests will enjoy the magnificent scenery of mountain vistas, desert cliffs and rock formations.