Celebrate the holidays and Say No to Snow at ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach this December with only-in-Hawaii events and festive offerings, including daily Scuba Claus sightings in the 280,000-gallon Oceanarium, indulgent seafood towers with flights of bubbly, special holiday menus and an over-the-top holiday speakeasy.
Are you working on any stories where ‘Alohilani’s festive programming could be a fit? Please see more information below.
- Candy Cane Lane Speakeasy: This Instagram-worthy holiday pop-up features over-the-top décor that embraces the holiday spirit. Festive movies will play during the day for kids and families to enjoy. At 5:00 pm, Candy Cane Lane transforms into an adults-only speakeasy with specialty festive cocktails. The space is open December 19 – 30.
- Scuba Claus: Only at ‘Alohilani, locals and guests can catch a glimpse of “Scuba Claus” during daily fish feedings from December 18 – 25 at the 280,000-gallon saltwater Oceanarium, home to more than 600 indigenous marine animals.
- Seas & Greetings at The Lobby Bar: For those looking for a lounge experience with scenic underwater views, the Lobby Bar is serving a seasonal seafood tower delight for two, with the option to add on a champagne flight with three different glasses of bubbly. Available December 18 – January 3 from 5:00 – 9:00 pm.
- Say No To Snow Trackel Package: Save up to 20% off accommodations, a resort credit between $200-500 to be applied toward holiday experiences, dining, cabana rentals and more. Four-night minimum stay required.
- Merry & Bright Brunch with Santa: Families looking to celebrate at ‘Alohilani can book the Merry & Bright brunch with Santa on December 18, including a meet and greet with Santa, face painting and other festive children’s activities. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- Festive Menus: On Christmas Eve, SWELL, ‘Alohilani’s rooftop bar and restaurant, is offering a three-course menu featuring favorites including French onion soup with and braised Kalbi short ribs. For Christmas night, SWELL’s special plated menu includes Lilikoi glazed ham, brussels sprouts, potato au gratin and more.
- Giving Back: ‘Alohilani Resort is giving back to the local community this holiday season with a food drive benefitting the Oahu Food Bank as well as sponsoring bikes for kids at Jefferson Elementary School in Waikiki.