Spend the holiday season cozied up in the Blue Ridge Mountains at Primland, Auberge Resort Collection. From Thanksgiving through New Year’s, guests will delight in endless holiday programming at Primland’s joyful mountain retreat.
Give thanks with your nearest and dearest and enjoy Thanksgiving programming that will make Primland feel like your home away from home. From Wednesday, November 23 through Friday, November 25, Primland’s rustic Tobacco Barn’s outdoor patio transforms into a Fall Pie Hutwhere guests can purchase pies, cocktails, and sit by the fire.
- Thanksgiving Day: Primland becomes a home away from home for our guests with quintessential Thanksgiving activities, such as watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and Football Games in Primland’s Theater with complimentary coffee and apple cider donut holes, and kid-friendly activities. By evening, guests can enjoy a Southern Buffet-style Thanksgiving Feast at signature restaurant, Elements, which will be served in three separate seating at 3pm, 5:30pm, and 8pm and will feature holiday favorites with an optional wine pairing.
- Thanksgiving Programming: On Friday, guests are invited to participate in the resort’s annual Turkey Trot 5k at the golf course starting at 9am, enjoy a guided Nature Hike starting at 11am, or watch the USA vs. England World Cup soccer match at 2pm in the Theater with bar snacks and craft brews.
Starting on December 1, the holiday season officially kicks off with the Garden & Gun Club Holiday Bar Experience at Primland’s rustic Tobacco Barn, offering cozy holiday drinks or hot toddies and s’mores by the firepit all month long through January 1. Throughout December, guests will be able to participate in special festive activities including Holiday Cookie Decorating, Wine & Wreath-making Workshops, Wine & Watercolor classes and daily visits from Santa Claus (from 3-5pm daily between Dec. 19-23).
- Christmas Tree Concierge: Any guests checking in between December 15-24 will have the option of ordering a Christmas Tree from the Primland Christmas Tree Concierge, which will be set up and decorated before arrival. Guests booking the Christmas Tree Concierge service will receive complimentary Hot Chocolate upon arrival.
- Christmas Eve: Kids can gather in the Great Hall for story time with Santa by the tree from 4-5:30pm while adults enjoy cocktails and live entertainment, followed by a pre-fixe Christmas Eve dinner menu at Elements.
- Christmas Day: Guests can enjoy complimentary morning coffees and pastries in the Great Hall with a special holiday gift from Primland. Later in the day, Primland will offer a Christmas sing-along and holiday-themed activities at the Kids’ Explorer’s Club while adults can enjoy a wreath-making experience.
- Boxing Day: On December 26, a Hot Chocolate Bar will be available for guests in the Great Hall from 3-5pm.