Summer is on the horizon and Grenada is ready to welcome visitors with brand new packages and deals at some of the destination’s top hotels for an ultimate summer getaway in the Spice Island of the Caribbean. With an impressive roster of events on the horizon, including the Carriacou Regatta Festival (August 4-7) and its world-renowned Spicemas (August 1-15), there’s no better time to book an escape.
“With the destination’s pristine beaches, lush rainforests and warm hospitality, Grenada offers an idyllic escape for travelers seeking a blend of relaxation and adventure,” said Petra Roach, CEO, Grenada Tourism Authority. “From snorkeling at the World’s First Underwater Sculpture Park to diving the largest shipwreck in the Caribbean, the ‘Bianca C’ and waterfall trekking in the rainforest, tasting mouthwatering local cuisine and rum, and with our sister isles easily accessible by sea and air, Grenada has something for the whole family.”
Below is a roundup of hotels offering summer packages for travelers:
- Blue Diamond Resorts is offering a Pay now, Save More package. Royalton Grenada is the perfect place to capitalize on this deal and partake in an array of fun activities for the entire family. Each room includes amenities such as a Dreambed mattresses, rain shower, mini bar, 24-hour room service, balcony or terrace, and more.
- Spice Island Beach Resort, luxury, AAA Five Diamond all-inclusive resort located on Grand Anse Beach is offering an Escape for the Summer package from now until July 29th with free stays for up to two children (ages 5-11) when sharing a room with adults. Spice Island’s suites are private luxury havens designed with stylish furnishings, refined color palettes, private plunge pools and open-air garden terraces.
- Bay House, a unique boutique hotel nestled in the hills overlooking the famous Grand Anse Beach, is offering a Summer Promotion when booking now through June for travel between June and September.
- Mount Hartman Bay Estate Private Resort, a 5-star luxury resort set on a private peninsula, is offering a Summer 2023 package that includes a complimentary upgrade to an all-inclusive trip that secures the whole resort for you and your family and friends. The resort includes up to 15 bedrooms and allows up to 30 guests. Travel dates are valid from June 3rd – October 31st. The luxurious resort hosts a team of award-winning chefs, butlers, 3 private swimming pools (including a 95- foot pool with a swim up bar), private beaches, a hot tub and cool spa, and a 185-foot private dock and watersports center.
- Hideaway Waterfront Apartments, a hidden gem on the northern end of Grand Anse Beach, is offering a Summer in Grenada package for two-bedroom waterfront apartments with a full kitchen. Enjoy your own private beach access when booking now until June for travel between May and September.
- Seabreeze Hotel Grenada, one of the smaller hotels on the island and winner of People’s Tourism Choice Award 2022, is offering a Summer in Grenada 2023 package for studio rooms with kitchens when booking directly through their website. This offer is valid to book from May to June for travel between June and September.
- Bougainvillea Apartments, surrounded by a tropical garden and ideal for longer stays, is offering a special Summer 2023 package when booking from now until October 31 for travel between June and October.