After a two month lockdown, the health policy of the authorities in the Principality of Monaco has allowed a gradual resumption of economic activity and tourism since the beginning of May.
Step by step, in close consultation with socio-economic stakeholders and professionals, and in strict compliance with measures to combat the pandemic, various sectors of the tourist economy have begun to re-open for business, starting with hotels.
From June 2, museums, bars and restaurants will join retail stores in re-opening, as the wider economy emerges from lockdown. Throughout the Covid-19 crisis, the Monegasque Government has done everything possible to protect the health and well-being of the population and the economy, successfully limiting the impact of the pandemic.
Today, Monaco’s hotels are united around one objective: to welcome guests in the best possible conditions, with a special emphasis on health and safety, based on the following calendar:
- Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo: Open
- Hôtel Fairmont Monte-Carlo: Open
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort: Open
- Hôtel de France: Open
- Hôtel Novotel Monte-Carlo: Open
- Hôtel Columbus Monte-Carlo: June 15, 2020
- Hôtel Ambassador: Open
- Port Palace: 16 June 2020
- Hôtel Métropole Monte-Carlo: June 19, 2020
- Hôtel Meridien Beach Plaza: June 26, 2020
- Hôtel Monte-Carlo Beach: July 3, 2020 (date tbc)
- Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo: July 8, 2020 (date tbc)