Pack your bags and head to Nosara’s newest hotel, Sendero – a sustainable, boutique hotel that blends traditional Costa Rican architecture with modern design aiming to create a haven for travelers looking to find the meaning of Pura Vida – has officially opened its doors!
The setting of Sendero is unlike anything else in the country. Nosara is bustling with electric energy and balanced by a tranquil ambiance. The town has perfected the art of valuing time and the property offers guests the perfect path to learn and adopt that lifestyle. Unique to the area, the hotel is only a two minute walk to five miles of undeveloped beaches and is perfectly positioned for guests to enjoy Nosara’s unique characteristics like the local culture and emphasis on wellness.
Sendero was built with sustainability top of mind and nurtures guests’ spirits through wellness, art, relaxation and adventure. Set between the jungle and lush coast, visitors can immerse themselves in everything the property has to offer. Some highlights include:
- Yoga studio to find your inner zen with help from the sights and sounds of Nosara’s abundant jungle surroundings
- A surf school fit for all levels where you can pick up the sport in one of the most sought-after surfing territories in the world
- Talise – Sendero’s onsite restaurant – with a robust menu curated with some of the freshest ingredients found in Nosara
- A rotating art gallery featuring pieces from a local artist where you can pick up a one-of-a-kind piece of Costa Rican culture to bring back home
- Discounted access to Outpost – the members-only coworking space equipped with private offices, meeting rooms, a library, cafe and rooftop common space