Shinta Mani Hotels have two exquisite luxury hotels in Cambodia; Shinta Mani Angkor and Bensley Collection Pool Villas in Siem Reap and the all-inclusive Shinta Mani Wild – A Bensley Collection in the south Cardamom National Forest. Guests can enjoy both properties with a 6-night getaway, with a 2-night stay in Siem Reap, followed by 4 nights in the jungle, or vice versa.
Shinta Mani Angkor and Bensley Collection Pool Villas Siem Reap
Located in the leafy French Quarter of Siem Reap between the Royal Gardens and the Old Market area, Shinta Mani Angkor and Bensley Collection Pool Villas are just footsteps from the river and 15 minutes from the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Temples of Angkor Wat.
Ten luxurious pool villas feature 156 sqm of space, including separate bedroom and bathroom pavilions, 9-meter private pools surrounded by lush gardens and a rooftop sky lounge which is perfect for a BBQ, massage or sleeping under the stars. Six of the villas can be combined into three 312 square meter two-bedroom villas with two pools to accommodate a family or friends travelling together. Our highly trained and resourceful team of Bensley Butlers will assist guests throughout their stay.
- 2-night stay in a Bensley Collection Pool Villa
- Round trip airport transfers
- Welcome beverage
- Welcome bottle of wine, minibar and daily seasonal fruits
- 2-night stay in a luxurious Bensley Collection Pool Villa
- Daily breakfast in Pool Villa or at the restaurant
- A 90 minute spa treatment at Khmer Tonics Spa, with 10% discount on additional spa
- Treatments: body therapy, body cleansing and organic facials
- 6-course set dinner at Kroya by Chef Chanrith, showing modern Cambodian cuisine, including a bottle of wine
- Round the clock Bensley Butler service
- Complimentary daily laundry (dry cleaning is not available)
Shinta Mani Wild – A Bensley Collection
Shinta Mani Wild – A Bensley Collection is an all-inclusive luxury tented camp located deep in the South Cardamom National Park. The camp has 14 one-bedroom tents (100sqm) and one two-bedroom tent (141sqm) and offers guests a host of bespoke Bensley experiences that exemplify the camp’s spirit of fun, adventure and sustainability. Its unique sense of arrival is via a 400m zipline above the forest canopy and across a river and waterfalls into the appropriately named Landing Zone Bar where guests are greeted by their Bensley Adventure Butler and the General Manager.
Creative luxury adventures include exploring the untrammelled waterways of South East Asia’s last wild estuarine ecosystem aboard a custom Bensley-designed expedition boat; or joining armed Wildlife Alliance rangers on daily anti-poaching patrols. Ever changing menus are inspired by sustainably foraged wild edible plants, as the Executive Chef guides guests through the forest to discover – and taste – Cambodia’s natural larder. The Khmer Tonics Spa provides a range of chemical-free treatments including a river-stone foot massage while soaking in a waterfall pool.
- Round trip private transfers from Phnom Penh or Sihanoukville
- All means and beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- All spa treatments by Khmer Tonics Spa
- In-room maxi-bar and snacks
- Personal Bensley Adventure Butler Service
- All private guided excursions and activities
- Sunset cocktail excursions
- Complimentary laundry service (dry cleaning not available)
- Upgrade to Waterfall tent based on availability on arrival