Dubai has boasted extreme popularity in the sphere of real estate for a long time. Nevertheless, such an important step as buying property in one of the neighborhoods requires deep investigation and careful consideration. Apartments in Dubai Hills in 2022 are not an exception. No matter how promising investments in the UAE real estate, namely in the neighborhood Dubai Hills, it is necessary to look through advantages and disadvantages and make a wise decision. Today we will talk about Dubai Hills, its history, beneficial characteristics and possible drawbacks.
How the district was planned and what is its realization
Dubai Hills Estate, or simply Dubai Hills as it is more commonly known, began to be developed in 2014 by two large state-owned companies, Emaar Properties and Meraas Holding. It was planned as a place for expats featuring all the necessary characteristics for their happy life. It offers villas, townhouses and apartments for family holidays and comfortable permanent residence. The creators clearly tried to spare the emirate’s new residents from homesickness: the Dubai Hills spans 11 million square meters and, when fully completed, will consist of 4,600 villas and 22,000 apartments, a huge mall of 143,000 square meters, 210,000 square meters of shopping complexes, 197,000 square meters of offices, three luxury hotels, three schools and a tennis academy.
Such a large territory is divided into three main parts:
- The north, opposite Al Khail Road (E44) where two shopping malls and several mid-rise residential buildings are to be built along a seven-kilometre promenade.
- Around the golf course are Fairways and Parkways neighborhoods with low building density.
- More densely populated third zone contains townhouses and villas. These are the communities of Maple (more than 1300 townhouses) and Sidra (about 330 townhouses). The 45 kilometers of walking, biking and jogging paths will help residents not to sit still and get from home to stores, restaurants or gyms not only by car.
Dubai Hills Golf Club and Dubai Hills Mall are the local attractions
Opened in February 2022, Dubai Hills Mall has become a place of attraction. The building was designed by famous developers Emaar Properties. It is developed in two levels and contains more than 650 stores and restaurants, and a huge 6,500-square-meter hypermarket. Right inside the building were laid out small park areas, allowing shoppers to take a break from shopping directly in nature. The developer has also planned to soon complete a large concert venue and a multiplex with 17 movie theaters.
Another area of the district is a golf club and an adjacent 18-hole course with a total area of 1.2 million sq.m. Dubai Hills Golf Club has been named the Abu Dhabi World Golf Awards 2019, as well as the United Arab Emirates Golf Course of the Year 2021.
Drawbacks of Dubai Hills
As the neighborhood is still in the process of development, it has some drawbacks. Of course, potential house owners can find some other disadvantages as they are usually purely personal things. In this article we will focus on the following ones:
- Noise of nearby construction. The development of the area continues. Thus, it makes noise and some dust. Such an unpleasant feature may provoke people to abandon the idea of buying a house in Dubai Hills, but the construction is located in remote spaces and does not disturb residents most of the time.
- Absence of public transport system. This minus is connected with the previous one. The area under development has problems with public transport and makes visiting neighboring districts a complicated travelling. In general, it takes 40-50 minutes to get to popular neighborhoods in Dubai.
Professional help in choosing a luxury house in Dubai Hills
To become aware of all the benefits and drawbacks of Dubai Hills and apartments offered, contact the reliable real estate agency Ax Capital. Visit the website https://www.axcapital.ae/, select a desired housing option, and find out detailed information of its purchase.
Dubai Hills Estate is not only a great option for comfortable family life, but also a great investment opportunity. Developed infrastructure, convenient location, business opportunities, and welcoming atmosphere are the reasons why investors from all over the world choose the neighborhood and Dubai on the whole.