With Cupid’s arrow drawn and Valentine’s Day just around the corner, love and romance are in the air. Imagine a serenaded dinner for two under the stars, with Pacific Ocean waves lapping the shoreline as background music.
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort, an adults-only beachfront property recognized among “The World’s Most Romantic All-Inclusive Resorts” by Travel + Leisure, is beckoning romantics with a range of seductive offers.
Nestled on a pristine beach set with shaded day lounges where couples can truly relax in each other’s arms, this deluxe resort is the seaside getaway of which dreams are made. Here’s the place to pop the question (or rekindle the flame) with love-at-first-sight ocean views, fabulous accommodations (each with a spacious ocean-view terrace or balcony), out-of-this-world dining for two, and unique experiences designed to sweep you off your feet.
Among the exclusive Romance Package amenities:
- Sparkling wine in-room upon arrival
- Flower petals on the bed
- Couples massage at the award-winning Armonia Spa
- Private dinner for two on the beach
- A Mexican ¨Serenata¨ (a romantic serenade by three-piece band)
- Guided tequila or mezcal mixology session
- Keepsake glass heart made by the San Miguel Blown Glass Factory from recycled bottles sourced from Pueblo Bonito Resorts, completing a circle of sustainability
Couples can boost the romance with a stay in the beautifully appointed Towers at Pacifica, a lavish resort-within-a-resort, and enjoy enhanced amenities. These range from a private plunge pool suite and 24-hour butler service to preferred seating at all restaurants and exclusive access to the oceanfront VIP Lounge. The lounge’s spacious outdoor deck is a perfect place to spot breaching whales during the winter months.