In collaboration with Buenos Aires Luxury Travel Curator Alchemy, SB Winemaker’s House & Spa Suites’ new signature Polo Experience combines culture, cuisine, and Argentina’s rich polo heritage this December. With exclusive activities on tap in both the capital city and the famed wine region of Mendoza, the 7-night package culminates with tickets to the 130th HSBC Argentine Polo Open championship, the final installment of the country’s annual Triple Crown. With a focus on the essence of Argentina’s culture, wine, and luxury hospitality, additional highlights of the offering include tango theater; guided city tour of Buenos Aires, known as the Paris of South America; traditional Asado bbq; visit to a handmade saddlery workshop; unique Chef’s Table inspired by Winemaker’s House’s signature art piece; and more. Another notable inclusion is the private tour and tasting at Susana Balbo’s winery. As Argentina’s first female winemaker, Balbo, nicknamed the Queen of Torrontes across the globe, has been at the forefront of the country’s wine industry for forty years. The trip includes accommodations for three nights in a Spa Suite at SB Winemaker’s House in Mendoza and four nights in a city view room at Faena Hotel Buenos Aires. The experience is available for travel from November 25 – December 9.
- Three Night Stay at SB Winemaker’s House & Spa Suites: Accommodations in Mendoza include a three night stay at SB Winemaker’s House & Spa Suites, the bespoke estate created by renowned winemaker Susana Balbo and her daughter, Ana Lovaglio Balbo.
- Chef’s Table Experience: Guests will delight in a 14-course dinner expertly paired with wines from Susana Balbo’s portfolio at the hotel’s in-house restaurant La VidA. The gastronomic journey highlights the hotel’s signature art piece, the Tree of Life by Sergio Roggerone, commissioned specifically for the hotel.
- Private Tour and Tasting at Susana Balbo Wines: Travelers will visit the Susana Balbo winery for a private tour and premium tasting under the breathtaking backdrop of the Andes.
- Tailor-Made Itinerary: With the assistance of Winemaker’s Experience Curator, guests can explore the region near and far, including Patagonia to the south and Cafayate to the north, using the hotel’s private seaplane. Guided by the in-house Wellness Butler, guests can choose from a number of wellness rituals using local herbs. Treatments range from relaxing geothermal therapy massages to a body exfoliation with grape seeds. Two multi-sensory wellness rituals, Deluxe SB Detox Ritual and Deluxe SB Frutos De La Vid Ritual, offer a multi-step sequence with various therapies including a steam bath, restorative shower, hydration wraps, and massages, amongst other healing rituals, each lasting a total of three hours. Additional wine and food experiences at the nearby Susana Balbo bodega are also available.
- Leather Atelier: Guests can explore the region’s craftsmanship with a visit to a handmade saddlery, offering a unique opportunity to see and acquire authentic Argentine leather goods.
- Exclusive Amenities: Amenities including welcome drinks, snacks, post-travel massages, and turn-down services are included at the hotel.
Buenos Aires Highlights:
- Full Day Buenos Aires Sightseeing Tour: Travelers will be immersed in the vibrant culture of Buenos Aires with a private tour that includes lunch.
- Dinner & Show at Rojo Tango: During a mesmerizing dinner show, guests will experience the city’s sultry tango culture.
- Fogon Closed-Door Asado Dinner Experience: Travelers can explore new ways of Argentine Asado classics.
- Triple Corona – 130° Abierto Argentino de Polo: Guests will experience the final polo match of the tournament, complete with tickets and round trip transfers.
- Faena Hotel Buenos Aires: Accommodations include 4 nights at the iconic Faena Hotel Buenos Aires where travelers will enjoy a Skyline Room with breakfast at El Mercado, a welcome cocktail at The Library Lounge, and access to Faena Spa with Hammam.
Package includes round trip airport transfers for international and domestic flights; four nights at Faena Hotel Buenos Aires in a Skyline Room with breakfast in El Mercado, welcome cocktail in The Library Lounge and Faena Spa access; Full Day Buenos Aires Sightseeing Private Tour with lunch; Dinner & Show at Rojo Tango; Fogon Closed-Door Asado Dinner Experience with wine pairing; Tickets to “Triple Corona – 130° Abierto Argentino de Polo” Final Match; 3 nights in a Spa Suite at SB Winemaker’s House & Spa Suites with welcome drink, 15-minute post-travel massage, regional welcome snack, and daily breakfast; 14-course Chef’s Table Experience with wine pairing; and visit to the Susana Balbo winery with premium tasting by the Sommelier. International and domestic airfare, visit to the leather atelier, seaplane tours, additional wellness experiences, and other meals and activities not stated are additional.