Capella Bangkok, the city’s newest urban retreat on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, invites you to experience a new level of well-being, drawing on age-old wellness therapies and the healing powers of its lush riverside sanctuary.
Their three-night wellness package blends contemporary healing techniques with ancient Asian wisdom to help you rebalance, relax, and rejuvenate. Shared through oral traditions in forgotten languages, the Thai therapies we know today stem from sacred rituals and spiritual practices transcending class and religion. Passed on from the rural tribes in Thailand’s mountainous north and the noble families of Ayutthaya and Sukhothai, Thai therapies have grown into a world-renowned wellness practice and are continuously uplifted by the holistic traditions of multicultural healing wisdoms.
Join a neighborhood monk for a “Moment of Meditation”, an ancient Buddhist practice to enhance the mind through breathing patterns and spoken mantras — techniques that help you attain lasting happiness, calmness, and improved memory and concentration.
The team at Auriga Wellness will ensure you are truly taking time for yourself, whether you seek to rebalance, revitalize or are after aesthetic revival.
REBALANCE, RELAX AND REJUVENATE
- Four days (three nights) in an accommodation of your choice
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests at Phra Nakhon
- One-time Macrobiotic Lunch for up to two guests
- One-time 60-minute Stretching OR Personal Training for up to two guests
- One-time 90-minute Luk Pra Kob treatment for up to two guests
- One-time 60-minute Tok Sen or Nuad Boran for up to two guests
- One-time 60-minute Natural Face Treatment for up to two guests
- One-time 120-minute Moment of Meditation (Capella Moments) for up to two guests
- A special welcome amenity
- Daily sunrise yoga by the river
- Complimentary pressing up to 5 pieces of clothing per stay
- Daily complimentary non-alcoholic mini bar
- Capella Culturist (Personal Assistant)
- Access to The Living Room with Capella Moments (daily cultural activities)
- Sunset “Cin Cin” hour at Stella
- Resort boat shuttle to IconSiam and Sathorn Pier (skytrain station)