Seabourn will offer a wide variety of gourmet dining experiences and cuisines on its new ultra-luxury purpose-built expedition ship, Seabourn Pursuit, which launches summer 2023.
With a diverse array of flavors and cuisines, guests can indulge in exceptional culinary experiences as they sail on Seabourn Pursuit while enjoying breathtaking views from around the world. Each dining option showcases the high quality and breadth of cuisine created by the line’s highly skilled culinary team led by Master Chef and Culinary Consultant Chef Anton Egger and Senior Corporate Chef Franck Salein. From top-quality ingredients and an eye toward the latest culinary innovations, Seabourn curates dining that rivals the finest restaurants anywhere.
“We take great pride in offering our extraordinary guests world-class gourmet dining prepared by our very highly skilled and passionate culinary team,” said Natalya Leahy, president of Seabourn. “With Seabourn Pursuit, we’ve purposefully designed the culinary offerings to elevate the ultra-luxury expedition experience. After exploring breathtaking remote destinations, our guests can unwind and create even more cherished memories over wonderfully prepared meals, a glass of wine, or the perfectly crafted cocktail.”
As with any Seabourn ship, all dining experiences are complimentary, and guests can dine when, where and with whom they choose. Premium spirits, fine wines and other beverages are complimentary everywhere on board, with a number of special selections also available for an additional charge.
Seabourn Pursuit features the following dining experiences:
- The Restaurant: The main, fine-dining venue on board all Seabourn ships, which offers elegant, open-seating dining room for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Two new recipes will be introduced to the already extensive menu each week, totaling more than 100 new recipes per year. The new recipes will include lighter-fare dishes, using a number of ingredients such as fresh oysters, Dover sole and more. The Restaurant also offers an expansive wine selection, with Old World and New World labels that include a number of fine complimentary choices. Guests can also browse the extensive list of premium wines available for an additional charge to please the most sophisticated palates.
- The Colonnade: A more casual alternative for buffet or table service breakfast and lunch, and themed dinner served tableside.
- Earth & Ocean: Available on select nights in the Colonnade, skilled chefs create an imaginative array of fresh, inventive dishes for a sophisticated menu that celebrates eclectic traditional flavors from around the world.
- The Patio: casual, alfresco dining for lunch, weather permitting.
- Sushi in The Club: A variety of sushi bites are freshly made to order here every evening.
- Seabourn Square: A sociable oasis serving delectable specialty coffees, pastries, sandwiches and homemade gelati throughout the day and into the evening.
- Pantry in the Bow Lounge: Guests may help themselves to freshly prepared light fare and refreshments as they scan the horizon
- Constellation Lounge: A nod to the heritage of Seabourn, the Constellation Lounge is the spot for early-risers’ pastries and beverages, elegant afternoon Teatime and cocktail-time tapas.
- 24-Hour In-Suite Dining: Guests may choose from a brand-new, elevated in-suite dining menu, or have dinner from The Restaurant menu served course-by-course in their suite or on their private veranda. Developed in partnership with Chef Egger and Chef Salein, the new menu was meticulously designed to bring Seabourn’s signature luxury and sophistication to its in-suite dining experience while expanding the menu to include lighter and fresher vegetarian and vegan dishes.
Seabourn Pursuit offers the same luxurious “yacht like” small ship experience that travelers have come to expect from Seabourn, enhanced by world-class equipment that allows the line to offer its widest range of expedition activities led by an expert 24-person expedition team of scientists, scholars, naturalists, and more. Seabourn Pursuit is designed and built for remote, diverse environments to PC6 Polar Class standards and will include a plethora of modern hardware and technology that will extend the ship’s global deployment and capabilities. The ship has close to 30,000 square feet of deck space and special touches at every turn. Those include indoor and outdoor guest areas with nearly 270-degree views, and a 4K GSS Cineflex Camera mounted on the mast of the Constellation Lounge capable of broadcasting imagery from miles ahead on monitors located throughout the ship and in guest suites.