Enjoy the best of Hong Kong at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong with the Weekend Retreat package offering 15 percent savings off the best available room rate, including a host of dining and spa benefits and late check-out.
Wake up to a hearty breakfast at The Lounge. Sit back and relax in plush leather chairs at the Nail Bar with 20 percent savings on any treatment during the stay, featuring classic manicures and pedicures to trendy nail art and executive grooming. Sleep in and linger a little longer in the comforts of the spacious room with a guaranteed late check-out at 4:00 pm.
To add to the experience, the package offers guests optional enhancements at supplementary rates for room upgrades and a star-studded culinary journey at some of Hong Kong’s most sought-after Michelin-starred restaurants, namely the 3 Michelin-starred Lung King Heen Cantonese restaurant, and 3 Michelin-starred Caprice French restaurant.
The Weekend Retreat package includes the following:
- Overnight accommodation at the Deluxe Peak View Room
- Complimentary daily American set breakfast for two adults at The Lounge, children aged 11 and below dine complimentarily
- Late check-out till 4:00 pm
- 20 percent savings on nail treatments at the Nail Bar
For optimal pleasure, guests may choose to top up with the following optional enhancements:
- Add HKD 200 supplement for next room category upgrade with Harbour View
- Set dinner at 3 Michelin-starred Caprice for two adults at HKD 3,640 plus a 10 percent service charge
- Set dinner at 3 Michelin-starred Lung King Heen for two adults at HKD 2,200 plus a 10 percent service charge
Between these experiences, soak in breathtaking Victoria Harbour views from the outdoor infinity pool or explore a luxury shopping spree in IFC Mall adjacent to the Hotel.