It’s been a stressful 18 months. With travel restrictions eased, the boutique Naia Resort and Spa invites luxury travelers to its 200-acre beachfront reserve to take a deep breath, relax and recharge with a variety of packages designed to bring your Zen back.
Located in the low-key fishing village of Placencia, Naia Resort and Spa focuses on authentic wellness, with one of the top spas in the country featuring over-water treatment rooms. Belizean culture is fused into everything from spa treatments to the resort’s décor, cuisine and excursions. This fall Naia has crafted these turnkey vacations for discerning travelers:
- Total Relaxation Honeymoon – Brides Magazine named Naia the most romantic destination in the Caribbean, and with this six-night package honeymoon couples can celebrate their bliss with highlights like a private beach dinner and special spa day.
- Forever Friends Girls Getaway – You and your best gal pals will enjoy a beachfront home with private plunge pool, spa treatments, daily local drinks and plenty of girl time on the beach.
- Ultimate All–Inclusive – Simply book this 4-night experience, show up and relax. Everything is planned for you.
- Waves and Wonder -This 7-night experience combines the best of all worlds for nature lovers with a jungle experience at our partner resort, Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge and a seaside escape at Naia. Expect cave tubing, zip lining and cultural tours paired with barefoot relaxation and water activities.
- Caribbean Beach & Inland Adventures – Combine a stay at the Chaa Creek Eco-luxe resort to explore Mayan ruins and the jungle landscape with a beachfront getaway at Naia focused on water sports, spa services and relaxation.
- Spa Day – Dedicate a day to pampering with the Alone Time Spa Day or Couples Retreat. Each includes spa services and a Belizean cuisine based lunch.